Question - How much is the monthly scholarship?
The monthly scholarship amount is set:
- For the persons receiving unemployment benefit, at the rate of 120% of the assigned unemployment benefit
- For the persons having no right to receive unemployment benefit, at the rate of 50% of the minimum monthly salary.
Question - What is the purpose of the implementation of the "Financial Support to the Unemployed for State Registration of Entrepreneurial Activity" program, and who can make use of this support?
The goal of the program is to encourage the person in starting up his/her own business and creating new workplaces. The financial support foreseen by the program is provided to the unemployed and disabled people unfolding entrepreneurial activity for the state registration as an individual entrepreneur or a trade organization founded by him/her.
Question - What is the amount of financial means provided within the framework of the "Financial Support to the Unemployed for State Registration of Entrepreneurial Activity" program?
Three-fold of the basic duty is provided for the registration as an individual entrepreneur, and twelve-fold of the basic duty is provided for the registration as a trade company. The amount of five-fold of the basic duty is provided for the state duty payment for the company’s name registration.
The financial support at the rate of the minimum price fixed by a state specialized organization preparing seals is provided for obtaining a seal.
Question - What are the goals of "Paid Public Works" program?
The paid public works are public works carried out with monetary compensations the goal of which is to provide the unemployed people with temporary work.
Question - Who can be involved in the "Paid Public Works" program?
The unemployed persons registered in the offices of the State Employment Service Agency, jobseekers involved in the family vulnerability assessment system, as well as other jobseekers are involved in the "Paid Public Works" program by priority.
Question - How much is the salary of the persons involved in the paid public works?
Since 2008 the salary of persons involved in the public paid works for each working day has been set at the amount of 8% of the minimum monthly salary, for which state taxes and social payments are calculated.
The salary of the person involved in the program is not calculated as income during the assessment of family vulnerability.
Question - What is the goal of the organization of the program "Compensation paid to the unemployed for the material expenses in connection with work mission to some other place"?
The goal of the program is to provide the demand of the needed specialists in different regions, due to the lack of corresponding specialists on spot.
Question - Who can be involved in the program "Compensation paid to the unemployed for the material expenses in connection with work mission to some other place"?
The persons registered in the employment offices and having the unemployment status can be involved in the program. They can be sent to other areas on work mission alone or with their family members.
Question - What can be considered as a work mission to another area?
A work mission to other areas is the person’s transference for working in other residential areas (communities) far from his residence more than by 30 kilometers under the condition of temporary (no less than one-year term) or permanent residence.
Transference to Yerevan, as well as from one community of Yerevan to another one is not considered as a work mission.
Question - What warranties are set within the framework of the program "Compensation paid to the unemployed for the material expenses in connection with work mission to some other place"?
The following is compensated to the unemployed sent to another area on a work mission and family members accompanying him:
- His and his family members’ transportation expenses,
- Expenses for the transportation of property necessary to him and his family members,
- His and his family members’ daily allowance.
The unemployed sent to another area on a work mission is given:
- One-time financial support at the amount of three-fold minimum monthly salary
- Transportation expense for 4-times visiting the permanent residence during one year
- Monthly sum for apartment rent and utility expenses at the amount of minimum monthly salary.
Question - Which are the uncompetitive groups in the labour market?
The following groups of the unoccupied jobseekers are considered as unable for equal competition in the labour market:
- Disabled persons,
- Individuals returned from confinement institutions and the institutions applying coercive actions (compulsory measures) of medical character,
- Children who reached the labor age and who are left without parent care and the individuals who belong to the group of children left without parent care,
- Individuals registered in the State Employment Service after getting demobilized from the compulsory term military service,
- The unemployed with at least 35 years insurance pattern who have still up to 5 years to reach the age for attaining the right of age pension
- Individuals who have got the unemployment status for more than three years,
Question - What kind of additional warranties are defined for groups uncompetitive in the labor market?
The State Employment Service implements salary compensation programs for supporting the employment of groups which are uncompetitive in the labor market.
The unemployed having the insurance pattern of at least thirty five years, who still have five years for getting the right to receive the age pension, on a basis of the State Employment Service proposal can be involved in the fmily vulnerability estimation system.
Question - What is the purpose of the program "Partial salary compensation to the employers in case they employ individuals uncompetitive in the labor market"?
The purpose of the program is to support to job placement of individuals uncompetitive in the labor market through paying partial compensation of salary to the employer.
Question - The translation is not accessible at this moment.
Question - The translation is not accessible at this moment.
Funds and Managers
One Social Window